Expert for Awareness Campaign & Public Event of the Project “Integrated Water Management System In Crossborder Area – Cross Water /No 361/Thematic Notice” Co-Financed By The European Union Under The Instrument For Pre-Accession Assistance IPA Interreg IPA CBC Italy- Albania – Montenegro” Order No. 13412 date 07.04.2022
In the context of the partnership in the Project CROSSWATER/ NO 361
Tender for Tender for Expert Awareness Campaign & Public Event
The complete tender dossier is attached to this call for proposal. It includes:
- Instructions to tenderers and contract notice
- Draft Contract Agreement and Special Conditions with annexes:
- General Conditions for service contracts
- Terms of reference;
- Budget (to be submitted by the tenderer as the Financial offer using the template provided)
- Evaluation grid
- Tender submission form;
- Instruction to Tenderers;
External Expertise- Awareness Campaign & Public Event
For full details of the tendering procedures, please see the Practical Guide and its annexes, which may be downloaded from the following website:
We look forward to receiving your tender before the deadline set in point 8 of the Instructions. Please send it to the address given in point 8.
The tender must comprise of a Technical offer and a Financial offer, which must be submitted in separate envelopes (see clause Error! Reference source not found.). Each Technical offer and Financial offer must contain one original, clearly marked ‘Original’.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their application in a sealed envelope indicating:
the address for submitting tenders indicated above;
- the reference code of the tender procedure
- the words ‘Not to be opened before the tender-opening session’ and equivalent phrase in Albanian “Mos te hapet perpara fazes se hapjes se ofertave te tenderit”
- and the name of the tenderer.at the following address: Municipality of Tirana, Directorate of European Integration and Foreign Projects “Torre Drin” Building, First floor, Office number No 12: Tirana
The deadline for the submission of the applications is 12.05.2022, 16:00 hr. Only applications received prior to this deadline will be considered.
For more information and duration of the assignment please referred to the TORS or request the full tender dossier at the email address here given.