Tirana European Youth Capital
Directorate of Culture and Cultural Heritage
Priorities for 2022
(Project-proposals that will be submitted for consideration in the Artistic-Cultural Council must comply to these priorities):
• Supporting all forms of new artistic creativity in music, fine arts, cinematography, video, photography, theater, media, modern art, etc., promoting Tirana - European Youth Capital 2022.
• Promoting and supporting the projects of young artists who aspire to get involved in the field of art and promise in their artistic and professional future.
• Revitalization of new public spaces of Tirana, through the development of artistic - cultural activities in 24 administrative units of the Municipality of Tirana.
• Orientation of cultural and artistic projects towards the promotion of tourist attractions of Tirana and its surroundings.
• Promoting professional and non-professional artistic education, in cooperation with dependent cultural institutions, national and international cultural institutions and entities.
• Orientation and support of activities that promote art and culture in terms of social distancing, caused by the situation of Covid-19 pandemy.