CROSS WATER/No 361/Thematic Notice” PROJECT A
Contact tittle: External Expertise/ WP M Project Management
Location – Tirana, Albania
Integrated Water Management System in Cross border Area – CROSS WATER/No 361/Thematic Notice” co-financed by the European Union under the Instrument for Pre-Accession Assistance IPA Interreg IPA CBC Italy- Albania – Montenegro Order NO 43824 Date: 15.11.2019
Local Open procedure
3. Programme title
Instrument for Pre-Accession Assistance IPA Interreg IPA CBC Italy- Albania – Montenegro
Budget line/Financing agreement/WP -M,
5. Contracting Authority
Municipality of Tirana
6. Nature of contract
7. Contract description
The overall objective of the assignment is organization of project event and production of dissemination of project activities through the social media and production of the newsletter. The main objective of the management Work Package is to ensure wide dissemination of actions and results of the project.
8. Number and titles of lots
One lot only.
9. Maximum budget
10. Scope for additional services
There are no additional services foressen for this contract.
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
Participation is open to all legal persons [participating either individually or in a grouping (consortium) of tenderers] which are established in a Member State of the European Union or in a country or territory of the regions covered and/or authorised by the specific instruments applicable to the programme under which the contract is financed (see item 22 below). All goods supplied under this contract must originate in one or more of these countries. Participation is also open to international organisations. Participation of natural persons is directly governed by the specific instruments applicable to the programme under which the contract is financed].
All eligible natural and legal persons (as per item 11 above) or groupings of such persons (consortia) may apply.
A consortium may be a permanent, legally-established grouping or a grouping which has been constituted informally for a specific tender procedure. All members of a consortium (i.e., the leader and all other members) are jointly and severally liable to the contracting authority.
The participation of an ineligible natural or legal person (as per item 11) will result in the automatic exclusion of that person. In particular, if that ineligible person belongs to a consortium, the whole consortium will be excluded.
13. Number of applications
No more than one tender can be submitted by a natural or legal person whatever the form of participation (as an individual legal entity or as leader or member of a consortium submitting a tender). In the event that a natural or legal person submits more than one tender, all tenders in which that person has participated will be excluded.
14. Shortlist alliances prohibited
15. Grounds for exclusion
As part of the application format, candidates must submit a signed declaration to the effect that they are not in any of the exclusion situations listed in Section 188.8.131.52. of the PRAG.
Candidates included in the lists of EU restrictive measures (see Section 2.4. of the PRAG) at the moment of the award decision cannot be awarded the contract.
Subcontracting is allowed.
18. Provisional date of publication of tender
02 December 2020
19. Provisional commencement date of the contract
20. Initial period of implementation of tasks
SELECTION AND AWARD CRITERIA
21. Selection criteria
The candidates can be natural/legal person, international/regional organisations with the following required skills, qualifications and experience:
In case of natural person:
• at least a master’s degree in a related field / A higher degree is preferable.
• Excellent knowledge of European and national legislation related to the implementation of EU funds
• familiar with research and data management
• strong experience in Project Management and Financial Management (at least n. 3 projects)
• Excellent knowledge of English language
In case of legal person:
• Documented strong experience in Project Management activities related to similar projects (at least n. 3 projects)
• Documented strong experience in Financial Management activities related to similar projects (at least n. 3 projects)
• Documented work experience of at least 5 years in the context of transnational and / or cooperation project in the field of local SME development;
• Excellent knowledge of European and national legislation related to the implementation of EU funds;
• Documented work experience in.
• Studies, Research and Services.
• Local Development.
• design and management of integrated systems of territorial development programs
• Excellent knowledge of English language;
The legal person can count on the expertise of its partners members in order to satisfy the above said requirements and must describe the the working team group’s competencies providing the relative CVs
Ability to conduct data collection and processing
Ability to work in, and/or manage teams
Previous experiences in projects funded by international organizations, especially in IPA CBC
full command of Microsoft office programs (word, excel, power point) and internet applications)
In case the applicant is a legal entity, it has to be registered in accordance of the Albanian Law for at least 2 years before the deadline for the application. The evaluation regarding the “Qualifications and skills”, “General professional experience” and “Specific professional experience” will be carried out based on the experience and qualifications held by the Key Expert proposed by the Legal Entity Applicant.
Previous experience which caused breach of contract and termination by a contracting authority shall not be used as reference.
An economic operator may, where appropriate and for a particular contract, rely on the capacities of other entities, regardless of the legal nature of the links which it has with them. Some examples of when it may not be considered appropriate by the contracting authority are when the tender rely in majority on the capacities of other entities or when they rely on key criteria. If the tenderer relies on other entities it must prove to the contracting authority that it will have at its disposal the resources necessary for performance of the contract, for example by producing a commitment on the part of those entities to place those resources at its disposal. Such entities, for instance the parent company of the economic operator, must respect the same rules of eligibility - notably that of nationality – and must comply with the selection criteria for which the economic operator relies on them. Furthermore, the data for this third entity for the relevant selection criterion should be included in the tender in a separate document. Proof of the capacity will also have to be furnished when requested by the contracting authority.
With regard to technical and professional criteria, an economic operator may only rely on the capacities of other entities where the latter will perform the works or services for which these capacities are required.
With regard to economic and financial criteria, the entities upon whose capacity the tenderer relies, become jointly and severally liable for the performance of the contract.
If more than 8 eligible candidates meet the above selection criteria, the relative strengths and weaknesses of the applications of these candidates must be reexamined to identify the eight best candidates. The only additional comparative criteria that will be taken into consideration during this re-examination, in the order that they appear below, are:
N.B.: additional comparative criterion 2) will be applied only if the number of eligible candidates remain higher than 8 after applying additional comparative criterion 1).
22. Award criteria
Best price-quality ratio.
23. Deadline for receipt of applications
The candidate attention is drawn to the fact that there are two different systems for sending applications: one is by post or private mail service, the other is by hand delivery.
In the first case, the application must be sent before the date and time limit for submission, as evidenced by the postmark or deposit slip , but in the second case it is the acknowledgment of receipt given at the time of the delivery of the application that will serve as proof.
The application must be sent no later than 07 February 2020.
Any application sent to the contracting authority after this deadline will not be considered.
The contracting authority may, for reasons of administrative efficiency, reject any application submitted on time to the postal service but received, for any reason beyond the contracting authority's control, after the effective date of approval of the short-list report, if accepting applications that were submitted on time but arrived late would considerably delay the evaluation procedure or jeopardise decisions already taken and notified.
24. Application format and details to be provided
Applications must be submitted in accordance to the Instruction to Tenders provisions.
The applicant must sent the technical offer that is composed by the following documents:
For individual/natural person:
• Letter of Interest;
• CV of the applicant;
• Copy of the ID of the Applicant;
• Bank account of the Applicant;
• Copy of the degree and other certificates related to the qualifications and skills of the Applicant;
• Signed declaration to the effect that they are not in any of the exclusion situations listed in Section 184.108.40.206. of the PRAG;
• Copy of documents related to previous general and specific experiences of the applicant.
• Organization and Methodology
For legal entities:
• Letter of Interest;
• CV of the Key Expert;
• Copy of the ID of the Key Expert;
• Bank account of the Applicant;
• Copy of the degree and other certificates related to the qualifications and skills of the Key Expert;
• Copy of documents related to previous general and specific experience of the Key Expert;
• Copy of TIN (NIPT);
• Copy of the Statute;
• Statements of exclusivity & availability signed by the Key Expert;
• Copy of the Establishment Act;
• Signed declaration to the effect that they are not in any of the exclusion situations listed in Section 220.127.116.11. of the PRAG.
The applicant must sent the financial offer in the format of Annex V Budged for global price as stated in the PRAG Rules.
The Technical Offer and the Financial Offer has to be sent in two different sealed envelopes no later than 07 February 2020.
20. How tenders may be submitted
Applications must be submitted in English exclusively to the contracting authority in a sealed envelope:
• EITHER by post or by courier service, in which case the evidence shall be constituted by the postmark or the date of the deposit slip, to:
Bashkia Tiranë, Kodi Postar 1000,
Ndërtesa: Torre Drin, Kati i parë, zyra 12 Tiranë,
• OR hand delivered by the candidate in person or by an agent directly to the premises of the contracting authority in return for a signed and dated receipt, in which case the evidence shall be constituted by this acknowledgement of receipt, to:
Municipality of Tirana
Post code: 1000
Torre Drin Building, First floor, Office number no 2: Tirana
The contract title and the Publication reference (see item 1 above) must be clearly marked on the envelope containing the application and must always be mentioned in all subsequent correspondence with the contracting authority.
Applications submitted by any other means will not be considered.
By submitting an application candidates accept to receive notification of the outcome of the procedure by electronic means. Such notification shall be deemed to have been received on the date upon which the contracting authority sends it to the electronic address referred to in the application.
21. Alteration or withdrawal of tenders
Candidates may alter or withdraw their applications by written notification prior to the deadline for submission of applications. No application may be altered after this deadline.
Any such notification of alteration or withdrawal shall be prepared and submitted in accordance with Item 25. The outer envelope (and the relevant inner envelope if used) must be marked ‘Alteration’ or ‘Withdrawal’ as appropriate.
22. Operational language
All written communications for this tender procedure and contract must be in English.
23. Legal basis
Regulation (EU) No 236/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 11 March 2014 laying down common rules and procedures for the implementation of the Union's instruments for financing external action and PRAG Rules.
30. Additional information
* * *
Please state any specificity that might have an impact on rules on participation (such as geographic or thematic or long/short term).
Aplication format Cross Water WP-M
Declaration of honour Cross water -WP M
Draft Contract Croswater WP-M
Evaluation Grid Cross water WP -M
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR SERVICE CONTRACTS
Instruction to Tenderer Cross Water WP -M